#GoogleForIndia, Sundar Pichai’s Outlines
#SundarPichai, the CEO of #Google came to Delhi for the event #GoogleForIndia and mentioned a lot of development plans for India. He is here to demonstrate the impact of proper technology in our lives. The implementation of technology in a proper way will revolutionize the current scenario in all aspects. He with other executives from Google addressed an audience of developers, entrepreneurs, media and marketers in this program held in New Delhi.
Sundar Pichai, the IIT Kharagpur alumnus, completed his MS from Stanford University in Material Sciences and did his MBA from Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. After completing the process of Alphabet Inc. Google’s parent company, he took the position of CEO of Google on 2nd October, 2015.
The main motto of the visit and the addressing is to revolutionize the Indian lives with technology ad internet. They want to share their outlook and vision with the Indian users. He proudly stated that the center of digital revolution is India. Every month millions of users are affording internet in several possible ways. He also mentioned evolution and implementation of new products for users as per their unique needs.
Things that Pichai mentioned in the event #GoogleforIndia
1. Empowering Indian Women -Google will dedicatedly work on empowering Indian women by providing internet to 300,000 villages in only 3 years. This step will not only benefit women but everyone. The initiative is named as ‘Internet Saathi’ and video is launched for the promotion.
2. Boost Engineering Presence – Google got more serious and want to boost engineering presence in Hyderabad, India and constructing a huge campus in southern extremity of Hyderabad.
3. Google ‘INDIC’ – Google ‘INDIC’ is a keyboard specially designed for Indians. With the help of this keyboard application the user can type in 11 different languages.
4. WiFi service on Stations – By 2017 Google has promised to make 500 important stations in India full WiFi service prone stations for public use. Goggle aims to reach 100 stations by the end of December 2016 and 400 more by the end of 2017.
5. Internet for Everyone – The main step what Google is trying to give is access to internet for everyone so that user gets right information whenever and wherever is needed. The users will have contribution and commentary options in the service also for the betterment of the process.
6. improvement in the Search Option- Google is to improve the search options that will work efficiently even in low speed connections.
7. By 2016 India will surpass America in Android users market. It will be a big achievement for Google as India will take over the home market of Google within a year increasing the possibilities for India.
8. Project Loon – Project Loon will be coming to India. This project was mentioned a few years back and is working on low cost internet connectivity. Project loon will be implemented in rural areas of India.
9. The cricket worshiping country will get live cricket updates by simply searching in Google in the beginning of 2016.
With more possibilities waiting for India, everyone is eagerly waiting for the incorporation of technology from the tech Emperor Google.