Now days what is the importance of blogging, this is a big a very important question for bloggers. Whether you are tech blogger or a fashion blogger, keep your blogging on high level always because Blogging is the best way to share original thought about companies, products, services etc. Genuine bloggers always write genuine review whether it’s good or bad. 80% people believe to read reviews about the specific products when they do online shopping. There are few reasons why you should keep blogging.
1. Social interaction – Humans have a basic social need to interact with others and to convey their emotions, thoughts and ideas. It is this basic need of social interaction which founds the underlying principle behind a man’s learning. In this fast paced life all of us need to do something extra, something more to keep the learning curve rolling. This can be best achieved by the simple practice of blogging.
2. Thoughts and emotions conveying – Blogging is an excellent exercise as it has no barriers, no restrictions and does not require any stupendous effort or any amount of differentiated knowledge barrier. It is pure motivation to express one’s feelings, thoughts and emotions conveying one’s own opinion. What do you get out if it? Well, much more than what you could have thought!
3. Pen down – Blogging is basically a carved new resume that you carry. A continuous flow of thoughts that keeps you at the brim of your passion. There is no doubt about the fact that blogging conveys your thoughts and actions. It signifies your zeal and enthusiasm. It conveys your ideology and opinions. You show yourself to the world by what you pen down.
4. Strengths – You might be judged very shortly in your interview but in your blogs you would be able to convey your conviction and ideas much more clearly and lay emphasis on your strengths like none others. It is thus paramount for all of us to keep up to this very useful exercise and make it worth it.
5. Credible authority – Credible authority is something which has gained stupendous importance and nothing gives you better confidence and opportunity at building it than the blogs you write and publish. If you have a blog, people will trust you more and you will get credibility all for yourself.
6. Networking – Networking is one benefit that has helped millions and zillions achieve their goals and ambitions in life. What better online networking can you create than to be able to get the right bunch of people reading about your own thoughts!
7. Hand-paint out your thoughts – You are the one with the brush in your hand-paint out your thoughts and color the world with what you have to offer. All that matters is your perseverance and learning.
8. Depth and understanding – Clients are in the watch out for that smart person who can not only claim but prove his worth and ideas. A blog helps a client in understanding the depth and understanding of a person. Besides the trust factor stands tall!
9. Bucks – Want to get some extra bucks from blog? Well, the easy way is to blog! Why is it the easy way? Simple reason being you can do it anytime of the day from anywhere in the world as long as you are connected to the internet and internet penetration has reached milestones ahead from what it was like few years ago. Almost everybody has a gadget connected to the world of internet.
10. Communicator – The last few points which make blogging a great activity are the skills which it imparts. It makes you a great communicator and keeps you in the habit of expressing your thoughts freely and confidently. It boosts your expression and the connection to the mind. It makes you a great teacher as you create your own content for the world. Last but not the least, the very important and essential advantage of it- Learning is to the brim as you need to keep yourself updated and rolling every time you decide to write those words!