WordPress plugins give your website flexibility for adding more significant features to it. By using plugins you can modify your site and increase its functionality.Plugins not only improve your site, however also enhances your site SEO. Here goes ahead with the list of 20 most popularly used plugins you can choose according to your requirement and relish a great experience.
Top WordPress Plugins
- BJ Lazy load – Loads site faster.
- Better WP Security – Secures important data and files
- WP Smush –Improve site performance and Boosts SEO
- Soliloquy – Generates extensive WordPress sliders
- WordPress SEO by Yoast – Helps in RSS optimization
- WordPress backup to Dropbox – By this plugin you can store your backup media within your dropbox anywhere you wish to.
- Woofluid Plug-in – Helps in creating a mobile app for your Woo Commerce store
- Broken Link Checker – Tracks broken links in your content.
- Send Press – Used for the purpose of email marketing to send emails.
- W3 Total Cache –Enhances your site performance and improves the user experience.
- Google XML Sitemap – Useful in creating a site map in XML format.
- Disqus Comment System – Brushes up comment experience.
- SEO Friendly Images – Beneficial in upgrading all images in ALT and TITLE attributes
- Short codes Ultimate – Consist of a pack of short code to create tabs & sliders
- Page Builder by Site Origin – Helps in creating responsive pages
- Ultimate Tiny MCE – Adds over 40 new buttons to visual tiny MCE and enhances your posts editor.
- All in One Schema.org Rich Snippets – Improves SEO.
- Sucuri Site Check – Detects all the security based issues.
- WP Google Fonts – Gives a chance to use Google high quality font for your WordPress site.
- Fancier Author Box – Helps in catching the readers’ attention by making your post more interactive.
Check your Website Traffic & Domain Ranking
Did you like this article?
1. Please share it with your network, we’d really appreciate it!
2. Would you like to write for Computer Geek Blog?
3. Keep subscribe us and follow us on Facebook and twitter for more tips & ideas about new technology.