2015 SEO strategy and SEO link building is totally different from 2009. Why I choose 2009 only because I have been started my career in 2009 and so now I can say that SEO has totally changed. Anyways how much you aware about latest SEO tips? What is your content marketing strategy? Do you work on brand awareness as well? Do you use content marketing chrome extensions ? These are simple question and strong base about SEO. Yes, find answers of the following questions in the below.
1. Set Common Goal – I know it seems like obvious suggestion. But people still don’t follow this first step while they make their SEO & content marketing strategy. So while setting goals will always be critical to the sustained success of a company, there should also be a heavy emphasis at this juncture towards creating a clear framework that efficiently maximizes resources.
2. KPI – Establish key performance indicators. The best strategy to track and analyze what you’re quantifying.
3. Target Audience – Understand the taste of your target audience. First ask yourself: who have your customers been and what do they have in common? Ages? Locations? Corporate Philosophies? Create personas for this target audience and then take it a step further.
4. SEO Optimized Content – I believe on user friendly content, behavior & designs. I know it should be. But do not forget SEO part while you write content about your Pages. Make a list of high competitive keywords and make content. Also make strategy to increase the relevancy of your content. This can be accomplished, as Hein points out, by incorporating high-impression keywords that don’t detract from your material. Sometimes it can be a fine line to walk, but it’s worth it.
5. High Impression Keywords – Don’t make huge list of keywords, set your target and then make a list of high impression’s keywords only. High impression keywords are most effective and given relevant result.
6. Link Building – Link building is the important part of SEO Strategy and it would be. SEO strategy should change every year but we can’t remove link building from SEO list. Always make a list for where you will create backlinks, what authority and blog do you follow for link building.
7. Internal Link Building – Internal links is the best practice in SEO and it increase website ranking along with published content. Internal link building is simple to implement, and should be part of your digital marketing arsenal. This will help to improve your ranking and guide users with the content that is relevant to them.
8. Web Content Optimization – Do you satisfy with the title tags of your business pages? Do they actually deliver on what the title promises? Your title must be catchy, informative and short. One more thing keyword! Do not forget to add your keyword in title and business headings.
9. Results- No I am not announcing any results. Do you measure your results always? Yes whether it’s good or bad always measure results.
10. Keep your efforts going – SEO takes some time but it gives you long time and effective results. So keep patience and continue with your efforts.