Whatsapp is the most common and best android application of the smartphones. Whenever I want to change my whatsapp DP i have to always crop the image but sometimes I unable to upload my favourite image because i have to crop the main part of the image. Well after some research I have found the solution and to set up the profile picture without cropping on iPhone and Android phones.
Similar on the other social sites we have to crop the images; here today I am sharing best android tips and whatsapp Tricks to upload images without cropping it. So go ahead and enjoy reading this post.
Read More : Business Apps on Android
How to upload DP for Whatsapp without Cropping
1. Download Given android apps on your Smartphone.
For Android – #SquareDroid full size photo, it has 2.5 m size and current version is 2.0.3. Also It requires 4.0 and up android version.
For iPhone – #Squaregram – Layouter for Instagram, It requires iOS 6.0 and later. Also the size of this application is 13.6 MB.
Read More : Best iPhone Apps
2. Install the application and launch it on your device.
3. After Installing, you will find the option to pick up the photo, select it.
4. Browse your image which you want to update in your whatsapp without cropping.
5. Now scale the image according to make it same as whatsapp DP size. You just need to adjust their border to make image fix to the size.
Read More : Facebook Tricks
6. Save the image with appropriate quality and size.
Read More : Facebook Unseen Chrome Extension
I hope you find really helpful and easy to use that How to create Whatsapp profile pic without cropping on iPhone and android device. Let’s start to play with more android application and make more smart android tips and tricks for 2016.
If you liked then you can share this trick with your friends and also bookmark this page to get more android tricks and tips.
Check your Website Traffic & Domain Ranking
Did you like this article?
1. Please share it with your network, we’d really appreciate it!
2. Would you like to write for Computer Geek Blog?
3. Keep subscribe us and follow us on Facebook and twitter for more tips & ideas about new technology.