If you do blogging then your social network must be strong. Do you have social media presence then how strong is it? Yes today I am talking about social media importance for and websites as well. There are many social media sites that help you to improve your social presence and get more and genuine traffic on your blog.
I always decide my post as per the user’s questions. Last week I got lots of mails that how we can improve blog traffic and get genuine readers and users. I remember my blogging journey when I asked the same questions to other top bloggers. Anyways this is my chance to tell you about social media. Let’s go ahead and find list of social media sites that help you to improve traffic on your blog.
Top Social Media Sites
There are many important social bookmarking sites and directory submission list. You must be submitting your blog on these sites. I am not sharing any spam list with you. There are many good social websites from where you can create backlinks. First let’s go through on top social media websites
Read More : Effective Social Media Marketing Tips
- Snapchat – Snapchat is great social media site, Blogging has more fun when you live the moment with superb social websites like Snapchat. Smartphone will make your task easy to stay connect on all top social media sites.
- Periscope – Periscope lets you broadcast live video to the world. Going live will instantly notify your followers, who can join, comment and send you hearts in real time. The more hearts you get, the higher they flutter on the screen.
- Twitter – I just love twitter and this is one of my favorite social media site. Also I feel proud when brand starts to follow me on twitter. You can also follow me at twitter.com/savita8, I know you have twitter account but how active you are on it. This is the question scheduled your tweets for every an hour and start follow to others who are in the same field whether it’s blogging, online business, marketing or else. So people get aware about you.
- Facebook – Well I got quick likes on my facebook page at facebook.com/computergeekblog but more than likes users engagement are important. Here you can read how to improve facebook business page to get more user engagement
- Pinterest – Pinterest is the second most favorite social media site. The more you use, the more you earn. I noticed there are many users who are not aware how to use pinterest? Create board of each category share it on pinterest. If you have 10 images in a single post then you can share this post on pintertest for ten times with different images in a same board. It gives you more chances to pin it.
Read More: Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Google Plus + – Google plus is another important social media site. There are millions active users in Google plus and you can increase your followers to join other community and events on Google plus.
- Linked in – Linked is the biggest professional social networking site. And it would be on top social media site for 2016. You can share your published post there also you can join other groups and ask questions to other , once you get involved on these group you will get more views and great social traffic on your blog.
- Instagram – whether you have tech blog or other niche blog you must be on all social networking sites. Instagram is the best and quick way to get more social traffic on your blog.
- Youtube – Why writing always , let’s share some video for this year. Don’t be hesitating. Instead of writing share your tips and ideas via video and see the results in your Google analytic.
Did you like this article?
1. Please share it with your network, we’d really appreciate it!
2. Would you like to write for Computer Geek Blog?
3. Keep subscribe us and follow us on Facebook and twitter for more tips & ideas about new technology.